Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hurricane Cougar

For those of you that read us frequently you may recall the wonderful picture of Cougar painting himself with green and blue finger paints. Yes it was a beauty. I would have posted it again but I couldn't find it. . . Today was that day all over again. Only crazier! Cougar painted himself from his shirt sleeves down and even his face and head. Beckett refused to nap until 2 o'clock this afternoon. Cougar watered all of my flowers, the concrete, and the sliding glass door. We painted, demolished the basement, and had multiple tantrums (the kids, not me).
It got me thinking that I would be a lot more efficient if I didn't have kids but I would definitely not have as much fun or anything to write about on my blog. So here's to crazy, hurricane driven children that make my life anything but boring.

No comments: