Friday, April 23, 2010

NCIS and Washington, D.C.

So my baby sister left this morning for Washington, D.C. to intern with NCIS. I'm so excited for her. She will be amazing!! I have to admit that when she called to let me know she had gotten the internship I thought she was going to intern at the t.v. show NCIS. . . Yes I'm an idiot! I was really excited because I thought she could get me some autographs. I told you I was an idiot. . . Anyway, after she explained and we laughed for about 5 minutes I got excited for all the right reasons. So now she's on a plane headed to a very big city, all by herself, and I am going to miss her like crazy. So good luck on all your adventures Tally! I am so proud of you and I promise to keep you updated on all our adventures here in Utah.

2 comments:

Nicole Camp said...

I was so excited to see that you have returned to blogging! Yes, we are all going to miss 'our Tally' but we can all live thru her adventures!

Talyn said...

AH!!!! I LOVE YOU, RIELLE. You are SO my favorite oldest sister. I am in the process of updating my blog this very minute, so you can definitely count on me to keep my end of this bargain! I love you. Maybe I mentioned that...?