Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mom, My Head is Freakin' Me Out!


Cougar is my crazy soon to be four year old and he says the funniest things. . .
Every night about 7:00 he starts to get tired. When he gets tired the whining beings. Lucky for me he tells me he's tired and tonight went a little like this:
"Mommy, I'm tired."
"I know sweetheart. We'll be home as soon as Daddy makes copies at his office."
"But my head hurts and it's really freakin' me out!"
"What?! What does that mean?"
"It means I need to go to bed MOM! Right now, in my own bed. But first we need to say prayers and get my sippy and jammies."
"Okay baby, let's go home and get you in bed."
"Thanks Mom, you're a sweetie pie."
"Thanks Cougar."

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is the sweetest thing! Lovt it!

auntie said...

Brielle this is so adorable!!!! I must say I am proud of you and your blogging!! Auntie