Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mostly Human



As many of you know Brian, Cougar, Beckett and I welcomed Nicholas Calloway into our family on June 8th! We are so happy he is finally here. Along with the arrival of our new baby came less sleep, needy big brothers, and parents with less patience. Needless to say we have been 'off the grid' if you will and we know absolutely nothing about the outside world. But we are adjusting and feel mostly human. Sorry I haven't been posting. . . Here are a few photos of what we've been up to the past few weeks.



The boys got bored one day and threw all their clothes all over their room. . . Mom was not happy!



Softball games with Daddy. . . His team had a great time and Beckett is officially my sports fan.



Another 'bored moment'. Cougar and Beckett like to hide behind my bed and spray anything that sprays. This time it was shaving cream.



The boys loving on our new baby.

5 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

He is very sweet!!!

Talyn said...

Beckett is TAN and his hair is BLONDE. Coug looks less pasty too. Where on EARTH have I been? Because DANG my boys have gotten handsome!! I miss you guys a RIDICULOUS amount and I'm ecstatic to meet my little Calloway--your little Calloway--whatever.

Thank you for posting, Rielle. I've been waiting for this for a long, long time. I check every day :) and it always makes me happy to read a little bit about what's going on. I love you.

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! So cute! Love the "anything the sprays" piece. Something you just have to laugh at way afterward I am sure!

Annie said...

Oh I love you guys so much!

konnie said...

Oh, you have your hands full. But Calloway is so cute. And I'm glad he is sweet as well.