Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Everybody Smiled But Cougar




My sister agreed to be the photographer for our FABULOUS family photos. Sadly Cougar decided he did NOT want to be photographed and he did NOT want to look at Aunt Kiki. Uh oh! We knew this was not going to be pretty when he fell asleep in the car on the way to the park because he refused to take a nap all day. Kiara was mighty worried about how the pictures would turn out, but Brian and I knew they would be awesome and they are. Here's a little preview.
You will notice the duck pictures. Cougar was very happy to see the ducks. In fact he didn't want to leave the ducks or take pictures if he couldn't be near the ducks. But as parents we prevailed and we only had to make a few bribes! Aren't my boys the cutest you've ever seen!!

2 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I think you got a lot of really cute pictures, The one where you have Cougar and Brian has Beckett and the boys are next to each other is my favorite!!

Shauna said...

So so cute! I love this little family, you guys are the greatest. Kiara got some super shots