Friday, October 3, 2008

Beckett's Blessing

Brian and I have decided to bless Beckett on November 23. We are NOT blessing him at church because he can't be out in public until MARCH! Oh my word! I am feeling just a little cabin fever but we are doing well. We would love to see everyone but we must ask that sick people refrain from attending. Thanks for helping to keep us healthy. We love you!!
Now for the family update . . . Cougar is becoming quite the little man. He loves Monsters, Inc. and anything he can dip in sauce. He is also addicted to Diet Coke which I completely blame on his FATHER. I am not responsible for that. He loves BYU football (surprise, surprise), dancing, and running around like a mad man.
Beckett is substantial and is currently weighing in at 12 lbs. 14 oz. and a lengthy 24 inches long. He is beautiful if I do say so myself. He is a very vocal child but in a good way. He likes to coo and flirt with all the girls and he can carry on a conversation all by himself. But you better pay attention when he is speaking to you! Beckett is also a great sleeper! He sleeps through the night and I love it. For all you out there who are jealous just remember that Cougar didn't sleep through the night until he was 22 months so give me a break, I earned a good sleeper.
Brian is currently playing on a softball team for Provoland Title and an city league football team. He invented a new softball move that involves falling all over yourself as you make it to third base. I lovingly refer to it as the 'bend and snap'. He is serving as YM second counselor and loves all 5 of the young men. Every weekend is filled with college football and I love having the company.
I am the YW laurel advisor and incharge of personal progress. I chase my boys around all day and try to make a dent in the 87 weekly loads of laundry. Life is busy and exciting! Things are constantly in motion and that's the way we like it. Hope to hear from you soon!
We love you all and will have family pictures to post soon.

1 comment:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I am glad you have a blessing date set, also glad Beckett is doing well. Cougar sounds like fun, can't wait for the family pictures.