Sunday, October 12, 2008

Surround Sound

So today was the Primary Program in our ward. I took Cougar to church knowing that he would love to see all the other kids singing. Little did I know that he would want to sing and that he would actually recognize some of the songs. . . I apologize to all the people who sat near us because they got the program in surround sound. Cougar sang and sang and sang. When he didn't know the words he just made some up. He chose good words like God, Temple, and Love you as some of the most commonly used. I don't think he liked any other aspect of the program because between songs he colored, played with his cars, and fought with his friend, Tyli. The good news is that the Mommies were prepared with color crayons, animal cookies, and enough fruit snacks to feed a small country.
Note to me: Cougar has a new favorite candy- anything Tyli's Mommy brings; today it was sixlets.
Overall we had a good time. Cougar did have a few issues. He hit his head on the pew in front of us and needed to take a break. Then he had a meltdown and asked me for a timeout in the hall. He actually asked me if he could go the the 'timeout corner'. He is definitely a cutie!

After church we went to visit Papa and Yaya. Cougar talked to his Aunt Taly via internet and Taly got to see Beckett for the first time in a couple months. It was quite emotional. Cougar performed his best 'Jesus wants me for a sunbeam' and 'I am a child of God'. Aunt Taly was definitely impressed. All in all it was a very eventful few hours.

1 comment:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I like a good audience singer, better him than some old lady...