Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Crazy Boys. . . Or is it Crazy Mom?



These are my crazy boys. In the average week I change 35 poopie diapers, 30 wet diapers, sweep my kitchen floor 28 times, and run the dishwasher 7 times. I would do the math for the number of laundry loads I do but I think I would be depressed. I read countless bedtime stories, eat way too much macaroni and cheese, and spend hours catching boys that jump off my couches and balls thrown at my head. But when my kids are this cute all the yucky stuff is made up for in the snuggles, kisses, and giggles.
Don't get me wrong. . . I love all this stuff but sometimes I think I'm going to scream if I hear "Mom" shouted one more time. Then I lock myself in the bathroom for 5 minutes and breath or read a chapter in a book. Then I'm usually okay. . . or I have to call Lori and talk for a few minutes. Lori, You're my lifesaver! Thanks for the backup.

1 comment:

Nicole Camp said...

Who told you about my 'survival secret'? I got to the point where going to the bathroom was like a trip to the spa!! Hang in there honey.... one more is on the way :)

Also, do you happen to have a key to my storage room? I think Beckett locked the door and we don't have a key.... oops. I guess I learned a lesson -- have the locksmith on speed dial! XOXo.... Mom