Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Photos

I know it has been FOREVER since I last posted but we have some exciting news! (no I'm not pregnant.) Our family is excited to announce the arrival of the internet into our home! It is going to make my life a lot easier and hopefully make me more productive. . . Yeah right. Anyway, I hope to be posting more frequently with our new upgrade at my fingertips. On to business. Here are a few photos of our family that are a little more current.

I would love to say that my family is 'picture perfect' all the time but let's face it, we're not! For the most part we are never perfect and most of the pictures I have taken OR had someone else take of us are very . . . realistic! So here are some real photos of my not-so-perfect but wonderfully exciting and crazy family. The first set is in sequential order. . .




For those of you that know us well, okay at all, know that this is very much the way we are. When we do get those picture perfect photos they are amazing SO here are just a couple of us.

Brian and I


Cougar


Beckett


Calloway

3 comments:

Lori said...

Holy Cow! it's a miracle! the miracle of internet :)

konnie said...

cute pictures!

Talyn said...

Oh. my. gosh. These pictures are so stinking cute. My little boys (and by that I mostly mean your little boys) are getting so dang big and handsome!