Thursday, February 5, 2009

Because I Love Them

It is a little after midnight and i have been reading NieNie's blog again. I can't help it. That woman truly inspires me. I want to be a better person because of her example because I love my family. She has such a wonderful attitude and she is such a great wife and mother. One of the things I have read recently that hit me really hard was this. She said, 'Starting today I am going to be better. I am going to listen, love, communicate, cherish, enjoy, teach, preach, and prepare my children, Time for everything else later.' I love this! I love the perspective and wisdom behind who she is as a person. I want to be more like her. I want to do everything she listed and I want to do it for my family. For my sweet husband. For my beautiful boys. Because I love them. Because I can. Because I want to be my best and I want my boys to be their best as well.

No comments: