Friday, February 6, 2009

Cougar-isms



Cougar says the funniest things! Here are some of his latest words and phrases:'Mamma Nina' which is the movie 'Mamma Mia' He loves this movie! We watch it at least twice a day. I figure it can't be that bad because he plays his guitar along with it and sings too. 'Cry about it' He says this anytime he wants to you cry. If you ask for a hug he tells you to 'cry about it' because Grandma and Paga always pretend to cry if he won't hug them. 'Oh my gosh!' also heard on 'Mamma Mia' he doesn't know what it means but it seems to work for almost any situation. 'Lush you!' This is my favorite. It means I love you and I get to hear this one everyday! I have such sweet little boys. I know that if Beckett could talk he would say I 'lush' you too! This picture is Cougar jammin' along with 'Mamma Nina' this morning during breakfast.

No comments: