Monday, February 9, 2009

One More




Cougar has become my little negotiator. It doesn't matter what 'it' is he will try to get more, longer, bigger. . . whatever. Tonight it was chocolates, yesterday it was 'one more show' before bed. He will bargain for just about anything. I think I gave him about 8 Hershey's miniatures. I can't say no to that sweet smile and laughing eyes. . . Especially when he asks so nicely.
This picture is of my sweet boys the first time Cougar held Beckett. At that time the negotiation was how long he could hold Beckett. 'A few more minutes, Mamma'. Yes Cougar, you can hold him for a little bit longer. . . Boy am I in trouble.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Your boys are darling!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

They are both so cute!! Cougar is pretty good to bargin for goodies, Ayda isn't there yet, she always bargins for "two more hours." Looks like you have the hang of two kids, I may need some pointers soon!!

Wendy Workman said...

It is so fun to see updated pics of your boys. They are darling. If you in our neighborhood be sure to stop by and say hi.