Thursday, February 5, 2009

No-Man





Cougar is my little 'No-Man' today. I think that when he turned two he lost all ability to utter the word 'Yes'. I think it is genetically programed into little boys and girls to be little boundary pushers a.k.a. little weenies. Today I am at a loss as to how I need to deal with him. I am becoming the 'No-Mamma'. Cougar has decided that today is the day to lay on his brother, throw food all over the kitchen, scream at me, play jump over Beckett, and throw things at the ceiling. Such things include measuring spoons, guitars (yes, full-sized), rubber duckies, and dirty diapers. All before 10 o'clock this morning. Any advise?! Is is naptime yet? These pics show you the little gleam in his eyes. . . I can see him planning his next move right now.

No comments: