Friday, February 6, 2009

Perfect Morning

This morning the boys and I had a perfect morning. Beckett woke me up at 7 to eat. I got to love on him for 15 minutes before Cougar joined the party. Daddy kissed everyone as he headed off to work. Beckett, Coug and I made the beds, cleaned out B's dresser so we could fill it with clothes that actually fit him, and then we headed to the kitchen. Coug and B watched Mamma Mia while I made pancakes. There was no whining, crying, tantrums, or fights over breakfast. We just had a good time. Then it was off to the bath followed by lotion, diapers, clothes, and nap time for Beckett. Cougar finished Mamma Mia while I took my shower, uninterrupted mind you, and then I even got to do my hair and put on a little makeup. Life is good. We are happy. And Mommy loves these boys and this life!

No comments: