Friday, February 13, 2009

Lion King and the Beast



Cougar has become a movie buff since we've been homebound for the winter. Lately the favorites have been Beauty and the Beast and the Lion King. So one day I decided to let Coug be the Beast. We made him this beautiful mane and I taught him to roar and we watched Beauty and the Beast over and over.
Thank heavens that little phase is done. We are now into Mamma Mia and the Bee Movie. Both of which make me laugh. Mamma Mia is great because it requires no costumes. . . Cougar and I are working on creating bees to play with while we watch Bee Movie.

** By the way. . . My Sweetheart bought me a Cricut for Valentine's Day! Yahoo! Have I told you lately that I have the Best Husband!! Brian, if you read this- I love, love, love you. More every day.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like his mane! Did you make that? It is so fun to see all of the silly things that your kids do.

Talyn said...

I LOVE that you're blogging!!! I have no idea how you find the time, but I love it! And I love you and your adorable little family.